What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Monday, March 5, 2012

3-1-12

Ventured out to the Farmer's Market today with the little boys.  There is a vendor there that sells amazing greek delights.  My favorite was the tabouleh.  I will definitely be visiting him again.  Today was a challenging day.  It started with a long trip to the bank where H. ate it in the parking lot because he insisted on wearing his spiderman mask inside.  When we left and were almost to the car, his vision was obstructed because of said mask and he fell flat on his face.  This ruined his day and seemed to set mine off as well.  Our farmer's market trip was good, then Silas came home from school and we all ate the greek delights and some delicious Clementine wannabes for lunch.  I had to then, throw the kids in the car and get a car wash, so that the car was ready for a detail by my hubby the next day.  We listed it for sale and have been getting a lot of calls about it.  I then, got a phone call as I was making dinner, early I might add, in anticipation of an online meeting that I had scheduled that afternoon, that Silas had his first baseball practice in just a couple of hours.  We ate and then headed out and watched his first practice in subzero temperatures.  Bible Study was that night as well.  It was just a never ending day, I was exhausted and grumpy.  Let's try for a good one tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment