What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

1-11-12

Had a great day at home today with the boys. Started work today and pretty much finished my report cards.  I just need to print them out and mail them.  Staggered naptime today, I put #2 and #3 down at the same time and worked with #1. on some homework, then put him down later.  Worked great, plus, I got some quality time with #1.  I also had a revelation about school next year.  I forgot that a good friend is a principal at our local district, and I found out, after perusing their website, that her school is now a choice school as well!  I still need to talk to her at church on Sunday, but I'm hoping she can give me some good information and between the two schools, prayerfully he will get into one of them.  I got a lot of cleaning done on the house today too.  I took that picture of the playroom because just a few minutes before it was taken, that room was spotless.  Doesn't take long for our house to get wrecked.  As long as it's localized in the boys rooms and the playroom, I don't even care anymore!  The other pic is of the boys playing football with Daddy, so cute <3  I was also able to get about a half hour of yoga in today. My upper back has been bothering me, so I started rolling it and doing some yoga.  Hopefully, that will help.  So nice being able to work out lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment