What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Monday, January 9, 2012

1-5-12

Drove the carpool today.  When I drop the kids off, it's easier to just put Harper in the front carseat and sometimes it's Anjelice's.  That's why he's sitting in a flower chair :)  Got some pink nails courtesy of sister Sarah's Christmas present.  While listening to the radio today, I heard this scripture and unfortunately thought of my Harper.  The Lord told me I need to speak this verse to him everyday.  Poor guy.  I am discovering how hardheaded he is and how much he hates instruction and being told what to do.  Praying for him everyday.  Tonight was also the first night of study.  Have a great, mature group this time, very humbling.  Excited to lead with my friend Elva though, she's awesome <3

No comments:

Post a Comment