What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Friday, August 19, 2011

8-16-11

Full day today!  Silas and I went to Silas' preschool orientation together, while Baba watched the little two.  I really enjoyed the teachers and I think that this school is going to work out really great for him.  Anjelice was so happy to see Silas.  I didn't know that they knew each other, I was worried about that because of carpooling, but I think it will be fun for both of them.  Then, I went home and worked a bit, while the boys took a nap.  Then in the evening, we headed to Baba and Papa's again for Bean and Harpie's birthday dinner.  Love these dinners :)  Baba made some killer mac 'n' cheese, Auntie Sarah made a killer salad, and Auntie Ashley made a killer homemade cake.  We all hung out outside for a while.  It was a good night.  Love my family so much and we're so thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment