What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Friday, August 5, 2011

8-4-11

Pretty low-key day.  Ran a couple of errands early this morning.  Put a pull-up on Harpie for the first time.  Told him to tell me when he had to go!  Pooped in it by noon :)  Potty training is a process with my boys and me.  It'll happen... eventually.  Went to Thursday lunch, in spite of an ever-growing work to do list, paid bills and even made my grocery list.  Made spaghetti for dinner and then went to bed!  I've been proud of myself, I've been waking up way before the boys every morning this week.  That makes for easier days :)  Let's hope I can keep it up for the rest of the schoolyear.  Daddy's off tomorrow, love weekends when Daddy's home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment