What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

8-7-11

Dad dedicated the Bean today :)  So sweet.  What a blessing.  I love that man so much, he's such a great guy.  The dedication got booked on the same day as another dedication.  Dennis dedicated triplets today, too :)  Went to La Casita with the family and Jay and Kristin.  I was stuck at the end of the table with the crazies, so I was a little miffed during lunch because I had to miss adult conversation that I crave so much, I know, get over it!  I will, I did.  Went home to take a nap and then visited Gramma P in the evening.  The visit was good.  We planned a Big Bear trip in a couple weeks.  I'm so excited to be able to do this again with her.  Feeling a little emotional after our visit.  Work tomorrow.  Been doing better with the kids.  Trying to be more patient.  Today was kind of a bad day for me with the kids, they were on my last nerve all day long.  Gotta wake up early tomorrow, so I can start my day off right, before the crazies wake up.  Lord help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment