What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

8-6-11

Today was a full day.  Gilbert was home, that's always nice :)  Went for a run with my sister Sarah this morning.  Used my new Nike iPhone app, ran 1.8 miles :)  I felt great and look forward to doing it again.  Took a pic of Harper and his 'nake that he got from Dr. Amar's office.  My beautiful, healthy breakfast is in the top right corner.  Plain greek yogurt with granola and blueberries.  Went to Mr. Gilson's house for a Thursday night leader's barbecue.  I am so excited to be joining this ministry.  I think the Lord is going to use it in mighty ways in our life.  He is definitely preparing us.  For what?  I don't know.  The kids swam all day and I had some good fellowship with my friends.  The boys were tuckered out when we got home, I fed them and we all went to bed.  Great family day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment