What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Monday, August 29, 2011

8-27-11

Had breakfast with the in-laws today at iHop.  It was good to see the boys, then they were all off to Bass Pro to watch Daddy teach a seminar, and Mommy, had about 5 hours to herself!  This, does not happen often.  I enjoyed it, then had to be at the church to sing at a wedding.  Everything went well, then I headed home to be with my babies.  A casual dinner of leftover Del Taco and some quality time with the family.  Can it get any better then that?

No comments:

Post a Comment