What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Monday, August 29, 2011

8-28-11

Had our Thursday night Bible Study "Interview" today with the Gilson's and the Mosses.  Matt told us that he wants us to be leaders in Crown in the Spring.  I was laughing because we are just coming off of a bad spell in regards to our finances.  The Lord gave me a new budget to try on Friday and I'm really excited about it.  I feel like we have so much more money when we are on a budget.  We're also a little more restrained, but it all works out better in the end.  We're both excited about this new ministry, but I think there's a little apprehension there too.  We've been through a lot the past year and jumping back into things is a little nerve-wracking.  The pictures of the boys were taken in the morning before church.  We had a great morning with the babies.  That is Bean being his little demanding self, saying "mama" over and over again until I got him his banana and his milk.  And Silas, as usual, just being a ham.  Relaxed the rest of the day and had porterhouse steaks made by my love for dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment