What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8-3-11

Slow, busy work day.  We didn't leave the house all day.  I didn't eat very well today and paid for it in the afternoon.  I drank my juice this morning and pretty much drank it for lunch too, then I had some rice crackers in the afternoon, and that was it.  About 3:00 hit and I was falling asleep, feeling achy all over.  The top right pic is of the boys watching Monster's Inc., while I rested.  Harpie just loves that movie, so cute!  As you can see, they are all wearing only a diaper/underwear.  I've decided to not dress them unless we are going somewhere.  It's a waste of my time.  They end up declothed by noon!  When Daddy got home we went to La Casita for dinner, Bean was a pill and we were sitting next to some really obnoxious people who used the Lord's name in vain very loudly, Gilbert almost came unglued.  I have to say, I'm surprised he didn't get up and say something to the fool.  He was that angry.  Pretty sexy when my man is so Godly ;)  He told me that he told all of the guys at work to not use the Lord's name in vain around him, and they all listened :)  Silas took the picture on the bottom right.  I was trying to take a picture of him carrying Bean, he's been doing that and it's so funny, but he took a picture instead.  He amazes me how much of a helpful big brother he is.  He really cares for the well being of his brothers.  He just matures and grows every single day.  I don't want to miss any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment