What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Friday, August 26, 2011

8-25-11

Work again today, all day. It was a very exhausting day. Work, then picked up the kids from Baba, then a wedding rehearsal for a sweet couple at church. I really love doing weddings. I wish I did them every weekend :). I brought Si to the rehearsal with me so he could hang out with Papa. He was an angel. My sweet friend brought me some plunder from her recent excursion to Whole Foods. She is a lover of all things organic as am I. She thought of me, she's so very thoughtful. Wish I was like that. The middle picture of Harpie is an after picture after an allergic reaction he had yesterday. We think he's allergic to Zu-Zu. On the way home from Baba's, he scratched all the way home, so I ran into Walgreens on the way home and grabbed some Zyrtec, well, Wal-Zyr. He cleared up and I sent that pic to Baba who was freaking out as usual <3


No comments:

Post a Comment