What is this?

This blog was inspired by a friend of mine. He has been journaling using photos that he takes daily and publishes to facebook. I am going to attempt to do something similar, but in the form of a blog. I am the wife of a wonderful, godly, fishing addict and a work-at-home mama of three beautiful boys and life, while it can be beautiful, can also be mundane, which can suck the joy out of everyday living. I have so much to be thankful for, and in beginning this blog, I'm hoping to regain my joy. I hope that this will cause me to seek beauty and pleasure in my everyday life. Today is 7-27-11, no significant date, but I hope, the beginning of something really special <3

A couple of parameters for this blog: I will attempt to sum up each day with 1 picture (A collage is okay!). I will keep my posts short and to the point and I will be taking all pictures with my iPhone 4. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Walking Bean! 8-13-11

Well, I am happy to announce that the Bean is walking!  He took about three steps today.  It was so funny because I wasn't even expecting it.  Sarah was here hanging out and we were just talking, she got a call from Cory and I went to grab something, and Bean just took off from the couch out of the blue.  Sarah and I freaked out!  I wish Daddy could have been here.  He was away on his fishing trip.  I took a picture of Bean with his dragon toy because he was walking with it all day long.  I can't believe he's walking.  My boys are getting so big.  I'm blown away.  I helped with co-op today.  I just have to say that I love the Tonyan family.  They are great!  And while I was helping, I talked with a woman named Sasha, who I've met before, and it turns out she teaches piano!  She has reasonable prices, so I think I'm gonna go with her :)  I'm so excited :)  Baba and Auntie Sarah hung out for most of the day, so it was nice not to be alone.  Sarah and I looked for a photographer today to do family pictures of us.  I love Edmund Prieto, so I contacted him and asked him about prices.  He charges $400 for a session.  A little steep, but I'm hoping we can swing it because I know he'll do a great job.  We'll see.  He got back to me super fast too, which is nice.  I hope it works out.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment